Orion360 is a regional consulting, business technology and outsourcing company. We help our clients lead transformational change, create new organizational models, capture value from their customer and channel strategies and increase the effectiveness of their supply chains and assets. We know that our clients’ success depends on differentiating their capabilities—and we have the experience and depth in these areas to ensure that our clients gain the advantage they need.
We are a team of professionals with extensive local, regional and global experience across a wide number of industries. Our Mission is “To be the leading business services provider in the Middle East region and a key enabler to the development of the local businesses and regional economies”.
Our key differentiators include:
- Strong and enduring relationships with our focused and selective list of clients
- Deep hands on experience across a few strategic industries and functional practices
- Delivery model that allows our resources to quickly plug in to our clients’ organizations and deliver quick and sustainable results
- Strong network of partners, vendors, influencers and industry experts
Orion360 is seeking talented and experienced project managers and consultants to take part in and lead projects for its clients across various industries in the Middle East. We work with the leading companies in Egypt and Saudi Arabia and help them create new capabilities and run strategic technology related projects.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Meeting with clients to determine requirements and define the scope of a project. Plan project timelines and the resources needed
- Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business; travelling to customer sites; liaising with staff at all levels of a client organization;
- Analyzing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT; developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems; presenting solutions in written or oral reports;
- Helping clients with change-management activities; purchasing systems where appropriate; designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems; preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers; organizing training for users and other consultants;
- Being involved in sales and support, and where appropriate, maintaining contact with client organizations; identifying potential clients and building and maintaining contacts.
Working Relationships / Communication:
- Regularly interacts with Orion360 company management
- Regularly interacts with client teams (Cairo, Dubai, Saudi)
- Travel frequently to KSA or relocate on a temporary basis to KSA if needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Previous experience in the consulting industry is a benefit
- Previous experience in managing large scale transformational project and initiatives
- PMP certification (or equivalent) is a benefit
- Ability to write detailed technical and business documents (proposals, project plans, documentation)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic